Thursday, July 28, 2011

Got addicted...Please save me from Viswanatha Satyanarayana!

Started with Veyi padagalu. Now i completed 14 of Satya sir's novels. Thought of stopping to read these books for few days.Got addicted!
I dont know how i am able to spend most of my time with this old man! i am not getting bored of these old people...Viswanatha Satyanarayana, Veturi, Nannaya, and those very old telugu books.

And there is another guy who keeps on asking me about his Grandpa's writings (Viswanatha's maternal grandson, shankar kadiyala, also my cousin) because he thinks hearing from me is simple than attempting to read his grandpa's books. oh god, save me from this genious! i really got addicted to his writings......if i can't stop reading, i can't stop blogging on him (whenever i find time i usually open my telugu blog, teluguteeraalu) and my blog is getting flooded with this old man and his writings!

No comments:

Post a Comment