Saturday, January 15, 2011

help me

It is so long that i have participated in youth festivals. This time i attended one, the fest organized by VANDE MATARAM YOUTH FRONT.I got one very good oppurtunity to overcome my fear complex to sing on a stage. I managed to sing but i am scared to attempt it once again.This fest helped me rediscover what i want to be, stimulated me to activate my sanghamitra , the social welfare activity group that i started while doing my PG. Thanks to VANDE MATARAM YOUTH FRONT.Please help me out with suggestions to restart sanghamitra!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sowmya.,
    This is Sahithi from Vande Mataram Youth Front.
    We are very glad that things could help you for betterment.
    Eager to know.. What is Sanghamitra all about?

    -Sahithi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sahiti,
    sorry for the delay! for details please visit
    http://sanghamithraa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete